Wi-Fi at the Airport
If you need to go online, at Palma de Mallorca airport, you can access free and unlimited Wi-Fi on your laptop, smartphone or tablet, or use one of the public PC terminals with internet access.
The airport used to offer fifteen minutes free Wi-Fi that was then increased to thirty minutes. However, in 2015 the airport operator, Aena, realising how important internet access was to their customers and decided to upgrade this service to free and unlimited Wi-Fi. Their service is in association with Eurona, formerly known as Kubi Wireless.
In accordance with the fair usage policy, the download speed is limited to around 2Mbps and is supported by airport relevant advertising. This speed is enough to check emails, catch up on social media and browse the internet. You can also get the latest information about the airport and your flight.
For those who require faster speeds, there is a premium service available for a fee, offering up to 20Mbps.
Connecting to Free Wi-Fi
Follow these steps to connect your Wi-Fi enabled device to the free internet:
- Connect to the network with SSID "Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA".
- Wait for a welcome page to open, or open a new tab in your web browser that should redirect you to the welcome page.
- You can choose to connect via the sponsored free service by agreeing to the terms and conditions, or you can opt for the premium service and follow the instructions for payment.
Premium Internet Service
The premium internet service is free from advertising. The prices charged are based on the time purchased and not data usage. This means that you get the maximum available speed for the duration bought, but the time is still used up even when you are not connected. The charges for this service are:
- Forty-five minutes - €7.50
- Sixty minutes - €9.00
- Twenty-four hours - €15.00
- Three days - €40.00
- One month - €70.00
Public Internet Terminals
If you don't have a mobile device or do not want to connect it to the free Wi-Fi, the public PC terminals enable you to check emails, etc. These are free for anyone to use but you may need to be patient if there is a queue. Also, when you are using a PC, be aware of other people waiting.
In Mallorca airport, the public internet terminals are in the following areas:
- Arrivals hall public area, ground level
- Departures hall public area, level two
- Departures hall public area, level four
- Boarding areas of modules A, B, C and D
Free Wi-Fi and computer terminals are also available in the VIP lounges.
If you require further information or you have any issues, the Wi-Fi service provider is Eurona Telecoms and queries should be directed to them:
- Customer service - (+34) 902 19 57 88
- Fax - (+34) 932 15 23 88
- Website - www.eurona.com
- Email - email@example.com
These contact details are not for configuration or technical problems with your own devices.
For issues with the public PC terminals you should contact the operator of the airport:
- Aena customer service - (+34) 902 40 47 04 or (+34) 913 21 10 00
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org